Why so Cool?

By , Irwin, PA
Why so cool? Is drinking alcohol really that cool? Drinking alcohol underage is not only illegal but its dangerous. One beer at this age can cause many problems. Drinking can lead to jail time, trouble with parents, damage to the brain and other parts of your body, and even death. So I ask, why so cool? Only you can answer that,

BlackLabelSupreme said...
Jun. 15, 2012 at 7:33 am:
If your drinking because its "cool" your an idiot, if your drinking because you like the taste of it, and the wonderful effects it brings in moderation go for it, just keep in mind the key word MODERATION, don't try and put down a 26 in one go or you'll end up in the hospital. start off slow.  haha if you go overboard its your fault and nobody elses

CyberLydii said...
May 2, 2012 at 7:14 am:
One beer isn't going to make your liver shrivel up and die, just saying.

Althea18Sharpe said...
Mar. 10, 2012 at 10:02 pm:
Some specialists argue that personal loans help a lot of people to live their own way, just because they are able to feel free to buy necessary stuff. Moreover, different banks present short term loan for young and old people.

SuNsHiNe07 said...
Sept. 13, 2011 at 12:37 am:
Kids use it as a way to fit in or look cool the first time, but after you keep doing it.. an addiction accurs..not just with drinking..but drugs and alcohol too..the best thing to do is never start

emilyjoeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
May 16, 2011 at 6:21 pm:
personally, i think it's a stage. i understand why you wouldn't want to, and that's completely respectable. but i drink. and smoke. and do drugs. all the flippin time. and am i a bad person? nope. i'm a clean cut little girl who sometimes just breaks loose and decides to breath in life all at once in one unforgettable (well often not remembered) night. just understand that it isn't hard to fall into. and it doesn't mean you're gonna end up being a terrible person or being a hobo drug dealer. i h... (more »)

TeaCat said...
Mar. 8, 2011 at 8:18 pm:
really gross story: once  I sipped a teeny weeny sip of beer and maybe it was rancid or something but it tasted like SLUGS AND DOG POO! (I've eaten slugs before, but not dog poo, and this tasted like SLUGS and what I imagine dog poo would taste like!)

mlm1992 said...
wow i bet tht sucks for you how do u feel

KellerFalls said...
Sept. 14, 2010 at 10:49 am:
its not kool. i got drunk one time and sprane both of my ankles and couldnt walk for a month. that was 9 years ago and Ill nver touch alcohol again...lol i had to learn the hard way apparently.

cesar789 replied...
Jun. 7, 2011 at 10:41 am :
same here, the first time i got drunk i lost i dont know how, my jeans and both of my shoes while i was drunk, it wasnt that cool

Maria P said...
   It aint cool to be drinking at this age i agree with what it says drinking could cause you lots of problems that includes death, if any of you guys consume this thing think about the problems that you can get into

uranus said...
It's not really cool it's just that when growing up in a village with alot of alcoholics around, its hard to stay away from that, we used to try it and it kinda made me feel good so i kept trying it it got addicted and i can't help it.

nitegirl replied...
Mar. 27, 2010 at 3:27 pm :
wow, i get the growing up around something thing, but i grew up round smoking and drugs, and it only made me want to stay away from them.

Morgan_mabus said...
Its not that we think this is cool its that its an addiction

SuNsHiNe07 replied...
Sept. 13, 2011 at 12:39 am :
exactly..i agree with u