Drugs.

I've been friends with this girl since we were little in elemantary school, now that were in tenth grade shes a persone i'd never thought she'd be. She use to be one of those girls who hated smoke when her mom was smoking, Now shes into partying all the time, shes never sober really, shes always high on a bunch of differnet drugs.Her mom will sit there and smoke a bowl with her and her 16 year old brother. I hate seeing a A.B student turn into not caring at all on you what you do at school, At school all she cares about is leavingto go and smoke. I wish people would realize that your only ruining the good in you, and the good in what is your life, you could make a living out of it, instead of living with your parents or livng off of food stamps.
Make Smart choice's (:

Adonis said...

HELP YOUR FRIEND!

THe only way to help a person who is engaged in negative behavior is to introduce positive behaviors into their life.  I am known to smoke pot every once in a while but this does not stop me from taking a walk through the park with my friends, or spending time with the people I love.  Don't make it about her stopping the drugs, make it about doing something better than the drugs.

mookie replied...

HELP YOUR FRIEND!!

If your friend is doing drugs have a talk with that your friend. One reason she  might be doing drugs something might have family prombles going on with them somebody might have die or something.SO just talk to her

skittles replied...
sometimes parents have effects on others but talk to her about it she just needs some one to talk to

AmORe said...
I'm a tenth grader too and so many things change once high school starts, changes in friends and even yourself. but this is your friend's parents not hers. But this is a hard situation becasue its very hard to change someone.

AmORe replied...
I meant this is your friend's parents fault not your friends'

madi123 said...
this is a great poemit is a good way to put out drugs, and drinking are bad

dragonfan said...
awww I'm so sorry about your friend she made a vary stupid decision :( At least you knew it was wrong and didn't do it with her =)