Why is it Cool??

Tell me one good reason why people think its cool. Why people think they have to be high to be cool? Really all they are doing is killing their future. It just makes me so mad that people think they have to be doing everything everyone els does. So if your so called friends want to try something and you try it to your basicaly be the most stupid person on earth. I'm not kiding. What makes it so cool killing your brain cells, or the memory loss the next day? Just think how your parents would react if they found out. Then theirs the Alcohol. Do you relise what that stuff dose to you. Teens there's a reason they put an age on drinking. That's all I ask why is it cool?

AwsomeAnn23 said...
Nov. 6, 2009 at 7:52 am:
Wow you are so right on that one.

kookyK96 replied...
Nov. 6, 2009 at 5:57 pm :
wow ann u made urs

blackdwarf69 said...
I agree with you all the way

twilighter_360 said...
kooky, I give you a whole hearted AMEN!

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Oct. 21, 2009 at 11:29 am:
Amen!
If you have to drink to be cool or have fun. Then your pretty pathetic. If you were REALLY cool and fun, you wouldn't need it. Just saying.

powera said...
I could not agree more with you. I think one of the main reasons people start to smoke is they think it looks cool. In your writing when you say "What makes it so cool killing your brain cells, or the momory loss the nexy day?" This is exactly what will happen if you chose to do drugs, or drink before your twenty-one. Everytime you take a puff, or take a drink you are slowly commiting suicide inside your body.

dragonfan said...
this is good.and sadly i know why its cool ive asked my friends who smoke(who arent my friends anymore) the same question and this was their stupid responce,"because its elligal,im under age,its cool" ITS SO STUPID!!!!!

Opignionated replied...
Oct. 4, 2010 at 4:55 pm :
Whoa, i've never though of asking someone why it's cool, I agree, that responce is REALLY stupid...