Why is it Cool??

Tell me one good reason why people think its cool. Why people think they have to be high to be cool? Really all they are doing is killing their future. It just makes me so mad that people think they have to be doing everything everyone els does. So if your so called friends want to try something and you try it to your basicaly be the most stupid person on earth. I'm not kiding. What makes it so cool killing your brain cells, or the memory loss the next day? Just think how your parents would react if they found out. Then theirs the Alcohol. Do you relise what that stuff dose to you. Teens there's a reason they put an age on drinking. That's all I ask why is it cool?

alright said...
You had alot of run off sentences and alot of mispelling. Your structure was kind of weak. You should had have a stronger idea structure.

cgibson said...
Feb. 28, 2013 at 10:28 am
Thug life

wicked_writer replied...
Feb. 28, 2013 at 10:28 am
Thug lyfe chose me

love&happy:) said...
Sept. 16, 2011 at 11:00 am
i thinking doing drugs or dumm because they are killing they fulture and killing the paople how love them drinking is bad because they could lost they control and kill sameone or do samething bad to others person

FroBro said...
Jul. 12, 2011 at 1:38 am
No one I know who does drugs does it to be cool. 

rockyraccoon said...
Jun. 26, 2011 at 3:15 am
some teens do drugs and drink specificly to forget.

Lespaul4 said...
May I ask 1. Reason why smoking pot is bad. Ill be happy to take any and all people.

Sis94 replied...

may i ask why it is good 

Ally25 said...
In the 7th grade people were doing weed.......its sooooo wrong

Opignionated replied...
And why is it soooo wrong?

Ally25 replied...
Its wrong because, people do stupid s**t when they are high. And you are pathedic if you do drugs to fit in. If seventh graders smoke as much pot they say they do they can either stop using by the time they are thirty or die a glorious drug dealer. I mean if you even do go to rehab the best rehab center in the world has only a 17% succsess rate.  As of 2005. So if you are willing to give up your future be my guest. No acutly don't be my guest because I sure wont sit there and laugh as you t... (more »)

Ally25 replied...
I might talk like I have so much experiance with it because I do one of my friends was doing a lot of drugs and she's dead. So yeah I think it's pretty bad. As for you, go ahead do drugs and have " fun" But don't pick a fight with me because I know people who have had realy bad expirences with drugs.

Opignionated replied...
And your point is what? I use to know a girl who got killed in a car accident, does that mean we should not drive, bad things happen no matter where you go or what you do. So, you don't like drugs, thats fine, all respect for you but don't talk trash about people who smoke weed because you know nothing about them, why they do it or how often they use it.  P.S: Sorry about your friend, but certain people are more responsible with the drug.

Ally25 replied...
Thats not what I'm impling, my friend could have prevented it. Unfourtenly a car acceident is called a ACCEIDENT for a reason. Sorry for your loss. Also, I was not talking trash. You would not like it if I started talking trash but I was simply pointing out that I think seventh graders shouldn't be using drugs. That is my opinion and I should have said that earlier. Your opinion is different. Never the less I still don't see any benifit. This conversation will go no were because frankly I don't ... (more »)

Opignionated replied...
Alright, I understand. And I agree seventh grade is to early, the benefit is simply a nicer enviroment or way of seing things, never the less, we've given our points, agree to dissagree.

acousticalex This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Oh, ignorant believers of PSAs and horror stories: if only the other side of the coin could be considered. Marijuana has never been the sole trigger of death or fatal illness. It heightens the senses, including those of creativity and inspiration. When some parts of your brain turn off, others turn on, and the experiences of writing and appreciating art and music are intensified. It's considered "cool" because it's easy to get, straight from our mother Earth and not somebody&... (more »)

kookyK96 replied...
So your Supporting the use of drugs to teenagers or anybody at that, yes some parts of you brain do turn off and some turn on, but the one's that turn off don't turn back on

Opignionated replied...
Yeah, they do. Hence it being a drug, it does not last forever... Alex, I agree entirely.

pinkjello1994 said...
i think it has a lot to do with the media, its the same like in highschool the pretty girls are populare and the people in the band are consitered nerds. It doesnt seem right to me either teens put so much pressure on eachother to fit in its not cool.

erica replied...
y do u think it is cool and what does what you rote have to do wit drugs

:) :(