Please Say No To Drugs!

I beg every teenager that comes to this website, to say "no" to drugs. You have more influence on your friends and peers than you could imagine. It all starts with the thought that either it's cool to do drugs or you can just do it once without it affecting you. Drugs have a terribly strong hold on those who fall to them. There are so many teens who o.d. every year. They didn't think that doing a small ammount of drugs would ruin their lives, but you can see what happens to them all. That fate could be our friends'. We could save their lives if we would just take a stand! Be a different teen! Make a difference in your friends lives!

JesusandHisLawyersThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
yesterday at 9:49 pm
Anyway, as a final comment, a vast majority of drug addicts suffer from mental illness and if you're not mentally ill, I frankly do not care at all about your opinion on the matter. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

yesimacommunist said...
Feb. 4 at 2:33 pm
I't really depends on who you are, and what drug it is. I have smoked weed and i'm fine. Cocaine and hard drugs like that, you stay away from

snelzar said...
you are right

shlok mall said...
Nov. 5, 2014 at 7:25 am
it is very dangerous thing please avoid it or say biy to life

Ah yes, the awful horrible affects of responsibly used pot. Affects like . . . momentarily lack of motivation? I guess? 

AshleySDThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
yesterday at 3:39 pm
Dude you spelled "affects" wrong. It's "effects".

JesusandHisLawyersThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
yesterday at 9:29 pm
Actually, both spellings are correct. They're homophones. But thank you for making a completely pointless contribution to my comment.

yesterday at 9:30 pm
Affects is a verb and effects is a noun. e.g. "This affects that" vs. "The effect was". So yes, affects is correct. Bye lmao

today at 6:29 pm
you used "affects" as a noun and not correctly

milkey2014 said...
Apr. 23, 2014 at 11:45 am
i've used these points for my friend's essay writing competition. thanks :)

Ashio said...
Mar. 5, 2014 at 3:04 am
It's stupid to take illegal drugs because you're only making yourself a psycho.

dont do bad things said...
dont do bad things if you know it is wrong!

JustinNelson said...
Drugs don't kill people; Police in riot uniforms with rubber truncheons, tear-gas, and an over-inflated ego kill people. The government has killed more people than illegal drugs could even hope to kill in the history of the universe! In fact, the government supports the Tobacco companies that kill more than 400,000 people a year with their abominable and abhorred products, with gross bureaucratical accuracy. 

bob(random) replied...
drugs can damage your lungs,liver, and your brain. so your right it cannot kil anyone! XD

yesterday at 3:40 pm
They both can kill people. Please get a degree. Or graduate elementary school.

laninaconamor said...
Apr. 24, 2013 at 8:07 am
hey durgs only kill you and Dont do it if you love your slef

Alexis R. said...
Sept. 25, 2012 at 8:42 am
POT IS A LEAD WAY DRUG! if you want to be broke all your life because you want to use your money on drugs your crazy!! 

JustinNelson replied...
Yeah but if you take morphine for a little scrape, and you get hooked, well then that;s okay because the doctor prescribes it! Or if you have the made up disease known as: ADD or ADHD they give you pill-form amphetamines, oh boy that'll help 'em! But no POT, listen Someone-That-Isn't-Me smokes and he says it's okay and he can function just fine on it and it relieves tension caused by this incredibly horrible modern-society like poverty, immorality, and of course ignorance.

yesterday at 3:44 pm
Once again, please get a degree. ADHD is not made up and you would know that if you spent less time commenting stupid slurs on this site and more time getting an education. And also just because someone you know uses marijuana and is fine, that doesn't validate the argument that marijuana is healthy or doesn't do any damage. It's called a logical fallacy. Please know that you are part of the part of society that is ignorant.

spiritualrevelationrevealspainandrevolution said...
May 23, 2012 at 2:01 am
heres mt take, marijuana is inly a gateway drug if the person has significant issues that theyre going through, in which case marijuana is of course the first drug they do and because it doesnt give euphoria they move on to stronger substances. however i know many people, even past meth and heroin addicts that saw marijuana as almost a saving entity in their lives, it let them feel a little bit of what they needed to feel, meaning it served as a non destructive crutch and from that they never we... (more »)