Please Say No To Drugs!

I beg every teenager that comes to this website, to say "no" to drugs. You have more influence on your friends and peers than you could imagine. It all starts with the thought that either it's cool to do drugs or you can just do it once without it affecting you. Drugs have a terribly strong hold on those who fall to them. There are so many teens who o.d. every year. They didn't think that doing a small ammount of drugs would ruin their lives, but you can see what happens to them all. That fate could be our friends'. We could save their lives if we would just take a stand! Be a different teen! Make a difference in your friends lives!

snelzar said...
Dec. 5 at 2:16 pm
you are right

shlok mall said...
Nov. 5 at 7:25 am
it is very dangerous thing please avoid it or say biy to life

JesusandHisLawyersThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 26 at 7:02 pm
Ah yes, the awful horrible affects of responsibly used pot. Affects like . . . momentarily lack of motivation? I guess? 

milkey2014 said...
Apr. 23 at 11:45 am
i've used these points for my friend's essay writing competition. thanks :)

Ashio said...
Mar. 5 at 3:04 am
It's stupid to take illegal drugs because you're only making yourself a psycho.

dont do bad things said...
Feb. 26 at 2:07 pm
dont do bad things if you know it is wrong!

JustinNelson said...
Drugs don't kill people; Police in riot uniforms with rubber truncheons, tear-gas, and an over-inflated ego kill people. The government has killed more people than illegal drugs could even hope to kill in the history of the universe! In fact, the government supports the Tobacco companies that kill more than 400,000 people a year with their abominable and abhorred products, with gross bureaucratical accuracy. 

bob(random) replied...
drugs can damage your lungs,liver, and your brain. so your right it cannot kil anyone! XD

laninaconamor said...
Apr. 24, 2013 at 8:07 am
hey durgs only kill you and Dont do it if you love your slef

Alexis R. said...
Sept. 25, 2012 at 8:42 am
POT IS A LEAD WAY DRUG! if you want to be broke all your life because you want to use your money on drugs your crazy!! 

JustinNelson replied...
Yeah but if you take morphine for a little scrape, and you get hooked, well then that;s okay because the doctor prescribes it! Or if you have the made up disease known as: ADD or ADHD they give you pill-form amphetamines, oh boy that'll help 'em! But no POT, listen Someone-That-Isn't-Me smokes and he says it's okay and he can function just fine on it and it relieves tension caused by this incredibly horrible modern-society like poverty, immorality, and of course ignorance.

spiritualrevelationrevealspainandrevolution said...
May 23, 2012 at 2:01 am
heres mt take, marijuana is inly a gateway drug if the person has significant issues that theyre going through, in which case marijuana is of course the first drug they do and because it doesnt give euphoria they move on to stronger substances. however i know many people, even past meth and heroin addicts that saw marijuana as almost a saving entity in their lives, it let them feel a little bit of what they needed to feel, meaning it served as a non destructive crutch and from that they never we... (more »)

PoeticBliss228 said...
Leave marijuana out of this. It isn't a drug, and to be honest, it's wonderful. If you really want to save lives abolish alcohol and save the 75,000 lives the abuse of it claims every year

Aspiringauhor replied...
Where in that article did it say the word "marijuana?"

Caravana replied...
I don't know how pot came into the picture here but you have your opinion on that and the author has theirs. I will say that I have done that before in my life and it did ruin my life it formed a habit I use to not think it was a drug either but it became a bad habit that I depended on to get through all of life's problems and that's not right. To the author good job :).

emolover95 said...
I disagree. Yes Marijuana isn't as harmful at first, but it's a gateway drug. That means it's just the start of the users future drug use. Marijuana leads to more harmful drugs that really do destroy your life. So in essence, all drugs destroy the life of the user.

PoeticBliss228 replied...
there is no evidence of this claim though the claim is made quite often. I know plenty of people who smoke pot and have for years and don't "gateway" to more powerful drugs. This claim would also be impossible to prove or measure. Just because someone who smokes marijuana tries a different drug how would we accurately attribute that to their use or marijuana? If they were offered it and they had never smoked pot, how do we know they wouldn't have said yes then? A big majority of our parents smok... (more »)

emolover95 replied...
I respect your opinion, but yes marijuana is a gateway drug. I have seen it ruin people's lives. It's not something you want to mess with. My brother started with marijuana and know he's into harder drugs such as heroin and crystal meth. He started with pot and now his life is ruined. He is currently in jail and in and out of foster care. So, perhaps not everyone gets into harder drugs, but I believe that marijuana is and always will be a gateway drug.

PoeticBliss228 replied...
And I smoke pot along with many of my friends. Just because you or your brother decided to start taking other drugs doesn't mean you can try to blame marijuana for that transition. That was a choice made by someone, so you can "beleive" whatever you want. Someone who smokes weed may be more likely to try other drugs but that is a result of the person not marijuana. That person is probably more open to try drugs in general. Marijuana does not cause soeone to try other drugs therefore I do. This c... (more »)

PoeticBliss228 replied...
Marijuana didn't ruin your brother's life. Your brothers choice to use heroin and crystal meth ruined his life let's not use pot as a scape goat or an objectto place our blame