Kids at my school snort pixie stixs.

Lately these kids in my class have been buying pixie stixs and snorting them like they are a drug or something. I just think they are crazy.

CaringHeart said...
Oct. 2, 2012 at 9:58 am
People actually snort pixie sticks? What the heck? This world is clearly full of crazies.

kayleigh16 said...
good lord, kids are using CANDY? really? its meant to be eaten not snorted or smoked or anything else. and.. emphasis on EATEN... things like pixi sticks can do bad things to the insides of your body that arnt where the substance is supposed to be... (like the stomache.)

wilderose121 said...
yeah i've seen kids do it before. they say it's like cocaine. i never have tried it and i don't want to. at least you don't have peeps getting high on scented highlighters.

JustTaz said...
Haha that is the reason they were banned from my middle/elementary school. Along with smarties because people would 'smoke' them.

LOL_LORD replied...
Aug. 31, 2011 at 10:39 am
Yeah, some people can be stupid. But, at the same time, things like candy cigarettes did make people more okay with smoking.

Manny300 said...

I think for them is a drug. later in college they will use the real things so stand up for them tell them is bad

SapphireMistThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...

I would tell them it is bad if I still went to that school but I moved like 2 years ago so I dont even think they still do it they were just being idiotic boys

oddballinthegroup said...
i will adamit i have done that but because i wondered what it would feel like and let me tell you that stuff burns when u snort it but it makes your snot funny colors

MCRlover2011 said...
I'll admit i've snorted Pixe stix, powered sugar, salt, and the sour sugar off Sour patch kids- why? Cuz i was bored.... Not for some high or anything cuz i was bored...

LittleBit said...
I know a kid like that, she hangs around in my group. I want her to stop, so it's really fruster8ting when the rest of my friends encourage her. Any advice?

black-sapphire replied...
a kid that snorts pixie stixs? dont worry about it, shes probably just bored or trying to impress you guys, especially if your friends encourage her.. my advice for you, is just make sure she doesnt get into real drugs...in the end it wont be worth it for her..

M3risoul said...
May 5, 2010 at 11:34 am
wow, i guess some kids are just that desperate for a "high".

black-sapphire replied...
no...it cant get you high unless you put some other sh*t in it..but most kids just do it out of boredom..

Electricity This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
ew. that's really purturbing. but I like that I know it.

Miranda W. said...
Yeahh its funny to see how stupid they are, becaue this one kid did it in the middle of class,
then this huge druggie started crushing up chemical pills in Biology and snorting them it was soo gross.

teenroses said...
HA! (':
Oh boy, that's a bit funny <3

vejman said...
ya they prbly r. although i hvnt heard of ppl snorting pixie stix since like fifth grade. i tried it once ( in fifth grade) it does nothing, kinda makes ur nose burn though

SakuraUchihaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Yeah but they do it so much that it caused their nose to bleed and their blood was the color of the pixi stick.

CaseyLeigh This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
ewwwww. :[

Rycrizzz replied...
why you made the article so small you should add more to it