Its getting bad...

Drugs, alcohol and smoking are all bad, but poor diet and exercise is on the rise.....wow i did not mean to have that rhyme. Anyways, Smoking WAS the biggest preventable cause of death. Now its poor diet and exercise.

Caravana said...
Feb. 20, 2012 at 11:07 am:
I like your idea with this but you give no evidence at all. I think this would be great to be in a longer work with statistics to prove your point.

LittleBit said...
Jul. 3, 2010 at 1:00 pm:
I like where you were going with this, the problem is you didn't get there. Maybe take it a little farther next time

SaMiLoVe97 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Jan. 20, 2011 at 1:51 pm :
(: I love this. Its short, simple, and gets to the point. But you could of been a tad more detailed(: Keep writing.:D <3 Sami

ikik said...
I thought you could have gone a little deeper with your writing but it made a good point.

stilljolly replied...
Nov. 5, 2009 at 3:37 pm :
Well I was just writing something simple, I'll start writing way more. Thanks.

momo3 replied...
Mar. 18, 2010 at 9:57 am :
Yes this is very true and it is sad that people dont care enough about there bodies and trow their lifes away

stilljollytango1 replied...
Jul. 28, 2010 at 1:34 am :
Well can you blame them? They are force fed images of people in the media that are so skinny, people know they are too far away from getting in that shape so they just throw it all away, luckily I am inventing something that will turn all of this around. I will change peoples lives.