Dear drugs and Alchohol This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.

Dear drugs and alcohol,

You make the most successful men your slave. You control millions of minds around the world. When their not on you they dream of you, and when they don’t have you they think of ways to steal you. You’re the reason why so many have lost loved ones. You’re a cause of cancer and major disorders. You’ve taken away peoples voices and their lungs. You’ve deteriorated people’s skin, glazed over their eyes, and robbed them of their youth. Pretended to help people through their problems, and gave false hope. You’ve foiled education and job opportunities, ruined marriages and left children to fend for themselves. You’ve caused violence, helped people fall through the cracks and lead and helped toward depression. You’ve built and helped economies, and gave people jobs. You’ve healed some but killed so many more and made billions of dollars. The world hates you but they can’t live without you.

Love,

Someone who doesn’t love you

JacksonMehl said...
This is awesome. Great job!

Bethany20Slater said...
Specialists claim that loan aid a lot of people to live their own way, because they can feel free to buy needed goods. Moreover, a lot of banks offer term loan for all people.

LeaArnold25 said...
The personal loans seem to be very useful for guys, which are willing to organize their own career. In fact, this is not very hard to receive a secured loan.

moonchild said...
Left a girl that does drugs speechless.

rheameThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Sept. 6, 2013 at 8:58 am:
really really very creativ idea!!!!!!! something short but impactful!!!!! love it.

CreativeEye said...
Oct. 27, 2012 at 5:51 am:
Short but very effective. I really love this, five stars!

HopeIsWhatWeCrave said...
Wow! You did a very good job writing that! It's so true, and so honest sounding.

mirandyg12 said...
Jul. 31, 2012 at 4:29 pm:
omg so amazing and so true you have a way with words just amazing wow!!!!!

AlwaysAbditive said...
Jul. 9, 2012 at 8:32 pm:
I agree re-writing and editing this. The idea is very creative and I love it. If you really wanted to, you could delete the article, edit it, and resubmit it.

writerauterThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Aug. 22, 2012 at 12:58 pm :
i agree with this article. i love how you wrote to drugs and alocohol like they were a person. i disagree with people when they say marajauna isnt addictive, because it is. and it is also a gateway drug. good job on this, and keep writing!:)

SnowedThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Dec. 12, 2012 at 3:28 pm :
For what it's worth, marijuana is not physically addictive. Your body will never need marijuana. It is, however, psychologically addictive. But hey. So's chocolate.

pandagirl312 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jun. 17, 2012 at 4:04 pm:
I like how you formatted your opinions into a letter to drugs. Cool idea. I would definitely go back and fix grammar errors and look for them when writing in the future. But besides that, well done. :)

Darkstar6265This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Jun. 17, 2012 at 4:31 pm :
Thanks. I wrote this a long time ago before I was very good at grammar and spelling. I've gotten a lot better now but it's a shame that you can't go back and edit your pieces. 

pandagirl312 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Jun. 17, 2012 at 5:24 pm :
Yeah, there really should be a way to do that if there isn't. Editing is an important part of the writing process. :) I sound like such a nerd...

Jun. 17, 2012 at 5:24 pm :
Yeah, there really should be a way to edit your stuff if there isn't. Editing is important. :)

Mayamagdy said...
Jun. 17, 2012 at 3:55 pm:

i totally agree with you,i love your way of writing

Anthony C. replied...
Sept. 17, 2012 at 10:35 am :
ur fat get off the computer and go out side!!

incognito411This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Oct. 27, 2012 at 5:25 pm :
That is rude. Its called constructive critisism and if obese people are really that bad thru ur eyes, then u can certainly say it in a nicer way. and uk u pretty much just called yourself fat also cuz you had to be on ur computer or phone to post that.

TheLuncheonette said...
May 25, 2012 at 8:36 pm:
I seen so many of these "drug" articles submitted and the term "drugs" is really broad. For example, marijuana isn't an addictive drug, so I don't think "you make the most successful men your slave" is accurate. 

mariomaster said...
I beg to differ on this point. You use the term "drug" too broadly. A lot of drugs are safe and fun. Thinking of things never hurts. If it's so terrible, you should of wrote an essay on wet dreams. Death sucks, but this essay is the product of pure indoctrination, and is rambling.