Guns Don't Choose Sides

*DISCLAIMER* The following third party radio ad and website were created for the purpose of a school assignment. It does not actually exist and is meant only to inspire others.

The following message has been sponsored by the anti-brutality association: You’ve heard it on the news. You’ve heard it around school. You’ve heard it in the office. Maybe even you were affected by it. And by it, we mean this. Blacks make up 13% of the US population while whites account for 52%. 24% of American citizens shot dead by the police are of black heritage making the average african american 2.5 times more likely to be killed by the police, and that’s just one race. Latinos are following close behind. Do you want to live in a world where your friend, families, or neighbors are at risk? People of colour, specifically blacks, are seen as more dangerous due to stereotypes implemented by decades of hatred and segregation, decades that we don’t want to go back to. Racism isn't just a black problem, it's an everybody problem so help support the anti brutality association and push for a better tomorrow by donating to gunsdontchoosesides. Funding will go towards higher police monitoring, implementing more technology to improve the ethical standards of the police in the local area, and committees designed to help recovering families of the innocent people killed. This nation needs inspiration to make a change and we want to be that inspiration. Take a stand today and let everyone know that guns don’t choose sides