We Are All Immigrants, Like It or Not | Teen Ink

We Are All Immigrants, Like It or Not

February 10, 2016
By Anonymous

You and I we are not different we all have a purpose in life which is survive or die our ancestors did the same thing. Don’t some people have shame that they discriminate others knowing that we are the same. Many Americans think America is theirs but to think about it is nobody's land since people immigrated to the Americas. Some people say immigrants are animals who steal rob bring murder but actually like other immigrants and the definition of what it means it is to move to another place in search of a better life. People who lived in europe back during the revolutions were fighting to have their freedom and liberty most import their rights they need. So people like Donald trump who accuse immigrants of what they are not knowing that his past were immigrants as well. So i ask to all who support Trump who are we actually ,how do we look like, what is our main race. We are all human beings  which is our main race the human who live on a planet called earth and even though people neglect it ,but we all have immigrant blood running through our veins.


The author's comments:

The thing that inspired me is what is beinf said and the main issue that goes on right now which is discrimination and immigration.