If We Were to Hate | Teen Ink

If We Were to Hate

September 21, 2015
By djlolli BRONZE, Chuluota, Florida
djlolli BRONZE, Chuluota, Florida
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
Déjà vu is when you lived it before but don't remember it. That's why it feels like you've been there before and did everything the same. You are living your life over and over again.


A windowless grace of abandon heat to a love of life is like a swan to a desert landscape built on snow and ice. The lies are immortal to a pestle scape of shells and hell as the distant cries can be heard of a watered down bird stuck with the herd. People yelling nerd as if it was a word commonly used to describe hate simply because they are too fond of themselves to appreciate not dedicate. So if you decide for a single second to meditate while on my landscape I will defecate.  Or wait. If there is no gain to being a bully then what’s the hurry to be accepted by someone that wants to see you fail so when it comes their time it’s you going to jail? Is this a world you want to live, wondering every second who has your kid? I did, I did not, but what I never have and never will do is sleep on a cot and rot ironically because I will never be caught. You can’t be caught if you never break the ice, you will never fall through if you don’t make a crack. Stop talking smack if it’s only to improvise your happiness, it’s only forcing someone else to live a life full of sadness. We preach anti bully, but that never worked for my good friend scully.. hit the wall so hard, all you heard was snap, now thirteen kids wish they were never hard sitting back to back. That little nine by eight by ten isn’t even big enough to let their mommies come in.