Different Aren't We All? | Teen Ink

Different Aren't We All?

January 30, 2015
By Keya_Richardson GOLD, Medford, Oklahoma
Keya_Richardson GOLD, Medford, Oklahoma
15 articles 3 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
"The Only Place Your Dreams Become Impossible, Is Your Thinking"


That little boy you are calling gay is already being bullied for other things in life. That girl you are beating upf or being "different" is a disorder and not something she can control. You are picking on the innocences, it's down right childish. 

I HAD these two brothers in my speech and drama class right? They seemed pretty chill and cool about life, Well the older brother was very judgemental. Towards no one but me, all because I'm bisexual. One day in class I heard him say "gays are disgusting and they should go to hell, it's not natural." My teacher knew I liked girls and guys and stared at him in a bad glare. She told him to stop, that it was very rude. By this time i was so mad, I wanted to hout at him and tell him what gives you the right to hate on others who cant help how they feel? LGBT teens/adults didn't ask to be judged for their lifestle that doesn't even affect you the way you think it does! It's one thing or another about him. He bullies whenever he feels the need. It's either my hair or my looks. or my sexuality that he bullies me for. I used to have two classes with him, junior chemistry, and then speech and drama. When my teacher told me went to night school I was so relieved I could never fully be comfortable in the same classroom as him and she knew that and stood up for me all the time. Basically, you shouldn't bully others for being different.