Anti-Discrimination | Teen Ink

Anti-Discrimination

By mariaprine BRONZE, Medan, Other
mariaprine BRONZE, Medan, Other

Be free not cheap

We are all created with different skin tone, different hair color, different looks, and absolutely different abbilties. You might be so much prettier than the others but others may be smarter than you. However as a human beings with a lot of flaws, which some of us hasn't notice, we like to differentiate one another, and it's absolutely bad. We are created with super different things to make each of us unique in our own way, not to pick and choose the people you socialize with.

Well I think, how black you are or even how green you skin tone is you are still a gifted gift from heaven wrapped inside a package and sent to the world to be the part of them, so it is very irrational for people to think that they are far more better than others, well God may give you more talents than another but that doesn't mean you are the most special stuffs in this world.

Friending has now gone wild as well, I mean so many people choose their friends based on the pretty face, or even the one with loans of money. Why this things even happen ? I mean rich or poor, ugly or not we are all the same species  with thoughts and hearts. Well it maybe never comes up to our minds if it doesn't happen to our lifes.

Well before it starts to happen, make sure you'll be God's perfect gift to this world, spreading the love to the others and volunteer yourself as the anti-discrimination.

I know how the world has being so picky to every single people and it has been a very hard things for some people, how we can ever care of them when we don't even feel it with them, starts living by spreading love and show them how important they are, it is the way to stop discrimination.