Anmial abuse | Teen Ink

Anmial abuse

ANIMAL ABUSE

Thesis: is aspect of society that sincerely breaks my heart is the lack of compassion for animals; these are God’s creatures, they deserve our care, and they add enormously to our lives.
These are God’s creatures for crying out loud, people! Animals deserve to be happy. Not to be tortured, animals are here for a reason! Animals are abused every single day for money, fortune, fame, stop doing stupid things that are making our God angry at us.

They deserve our care and comforting for the loving creatures they are, Pets are; comfort, us when we need. When we are sad, angry, not feeling right they are always trying to find a way to make us happy. Animals can also make us laugh; they often have unique personality. Every animal does not have the same personality; they are all different like humans, too.
They add enormously to our lives; they help us out on a bad day. When you are in danger, they will try to find a way to save our lives like you saved theirs. You gave them a second chance in life to do something they could not do before. So, please, stop the abuse; animals are here for our time to be happy and amazing in this world.

my piece is that animals should stop getting abuse