America and Mexico Should Take Off the Border | Teen Ink

America and Mexico Should Take Off the Border

March 20, 2013
By Aris04 BRONZE, Denver CO,, Colorado
Aris04 BRONZE, Denver CO,, Colorado
2 articles 0 photos 1 comment

Favorite Quote:
I adapt, therefor I am..


America is wondering if they could convince Mexico to be a part of their country. Wouldn’t you like to see your families not have to risk their own lives only to die when they cross to the U.S. and Mexican border? Should the two countries remove the borders? If they do, even my family would be able to get a better life instead of spending hundreds of dollars trying to get documents for a house or a job. My mom could get the house of her dreams, and everyone would be satisfied with their freedoms, because no one would threaten them. Erasing the borders would help in travelling between the two countries. These reasons are why the US/Mexican border should be erased. It would bring joy to Mexicans, it would make lives easier for Mexicans, and it would help the United States with their resources.

What would be the benefits of countries America and Mexico? One benefit would be making lives easier for Mexican families to meet. First, immigrants wouldn’t have to risk their lives in order to provide their families with a better one. Mexicans would have better futures, because they’d have more opportunities to work. Our two societies would evolve and become stronger if the border was erased. In conclusion, these are all the benefits for having the U.S and Mexico join as one.There’s also more of chance that with two countries, the drug trafficking problem would end.

People would be happy though now that America is working with Mexico. Now Mexicans could travel back to their country knowing they could come back. Once Mexicans came by sneaking into America, they knew they had to restart and also immigrants don’t have to spend hard earn money on getting documents and taking the quiz to become a citizen. They would help out the immigrant so much on becoming citizens. Immigrants would just be happy in general. Now immigrants know the politics and government care and are trying to solve this problem.

The United States and Mexico should combine to be one country for these reasons… it makes benefits for immigrants. Even though there are problems, we would still pull threw. In general, immigrants would be satisfied. This shows, how America and Mexico would be a dominate country working together.