Being Different is Good!!! | Teen Ink

Being Different is Good!!!

By spider_love BRONZE, Missouri City, Texas
spider_love BRONZE, Missouri City, Texas

karmas a b****

Being different is good! It doesn't matter what or who you are...those who are different are those who change and shape the world. No two people are ever exactly the same. Everyone is Unique and that is the best thing ever ,because no one would ever want to exactly like someone else... I mean who would want that anyway?! Being different is....its just awesome!!! Embrace you own talents and differences,strengths and just live your life the way you want to live it without having to worry about being judged by unimportant people. No one should have to live up to ALL the crazy standards put in place my modern society,because then there is no room to improve it to make a society where racism is gone and hatred is just about gone. No one is perfect and no one is the same. How we live is our choice...no one and nothing can stop us from being unique!! Be who you are meaning don't stop yourself from being different!! Be heard!! Voice your opinion and take charge of your own life!! Set your own standards!! Don't listen to the lies about how its nice being normal because there is no such thing as normal all it is...is being mildly different!!! If someone says a narky comment about you or you being different just flash them a smile that says "Yeah...I'm weird ,but I'm proud to be!!". Keep your head held high and smile!! There may be a few bumps in the road, but they will pass soon enough that's why they are called bumps!!! Take my advice to heart and remember that 'Being Different is Good!!'...Thanks for reading and I hope this helps you and others who are struggling to find a confidence booster!!!

kyle said...
on Jul. 12 2015 at 10:58 am
Yow, I know how it feels tho, btw. I'm 14 y/o boy, I still don't knos if it's gastritis or in too much acid. But now I think it's gastritis, it's too bad, I also know how it feels, so much things to avoid unlike other people, but that's fine. And you're last page inspired me :)