Everyone has a story | Teen Ink

Everyone has a story

By aschmeeds GOLD, Grimes, Iowa
aschmeeds GOLD, Grimes, Iowa

"Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.”

There's a story behind every person. There's a reason why they're the way they are. They aren't just like that because they want to. sometimes it's impossible to fix them. Someone or something hurt them. Yet, you go and bring them down even more? You don't know what they have gone through. Tat kid sitting alone, is abused at home. that girl who everyone calls a s***, just wanted to feel loved. That girl who starves herself, wants to be skinny like everyone else. & that girl who wears black, & has scars all up her arms and legs, that's the girl you hurt. There's a story behind everyone, & there is a reason they act the way they do. Don't judge them like you know them when you don't. You know their name, not their story. Look deep into their eyes. Don't judge. instead talk to them, who knows. Maybe the one you gossip about all the time could be the one you tell everything to, once you get to know them. Just cause somebody doesn't talk, doesn't mean they don't have anything to say. They have lots to say, but are to hurt to say it, & nobody will listen to them anyways. Stop judging. Start listening. Everyone has their own story and it's not yours to tell.

aschmeeds GOLD said...
aschmeeds GOLD, Grimes, Iowa

thank you!!!!

Eliquencity PLATINUM, Winfield, Illinois
Exactly! Nice writing.