What Are We Fighting For?

There is no good in this dark and cold world. There is no happy ending and there are no fairy tales. I was stupid for ever believing this world could meet peace. Why should I try to change who I am for other people that don't see it? We live in a world where innocents are guilty and nice people are the ones that get destroyed. We live in a world where bullies are the ones that win and sweet kids commit suicide. We live in a world where family love no longer exists. We live in a world where nightmares are better than reality. We live in a world where divorce is a trend. We live in a world where strippers and hookers are the richest people. We live in a world where being smart doesn't help you in the future. We live in a world where drug deals cause more deaths than car crashes. We live in a world where anger builds up and happiness is lost. We live in a world where lies are the only words spoken. We live in a world where hope dies. We live in a world where everyone is stereotyped and judged for who they are, who they love, what they like, where they came from, and the color of their skin. We live in a world where our inner demon takes over everything good we had in our hearts. We live in a world where homosexuality is a disease. We live in a world where the meaning of love is used differently. We live in a world where vampires are in every teenage girls dreams. We live in a world where pain makes you a monster. We live in a world where nobody knows how amazing you are until you've died. We live a world where death shows you that life is short and it's too late to change your minds. We live in a world where we believe every rumor we hear. We have innocent people fighting for independence and freedom for people that do not deserve it. We live in a world where peace is forgotten and unwanted. We live in a world where your ex's name tattooed over your heart is the least of our mistakes. We live in a world where drinking and driving is cool. We live in a world where having fun means burning out your brain cells. We live in a world where madness takes over our souls. We live in a world where religion is pretend. We live in a world where love doesn't last forever, as you cry in your bedroom listening to your parents fight. We live in a world where the children have to pay for their parents' mistakes. We live in a world where teen suicide increases by year. We live in a world where murder is the only exciting thing in town. We live in a world where we have to make mistakes to learn what's right and wrong. We live in a world where parent's words mean nothing. We live in a world where bestfriends are just undercover backstabbers. We live in a world where we don't care about anyone but ourselves. We live in a world where innocent african kids are starving to death. We live in a world where animals are neglected, abused, and murdered for no reasons at all. We live in a world where we despise our own blood. We live a world where war is the only way to make peace. We live in a world where getting dumped by a boyfriend or girlfriend scars us for life. We live in a world where we dream of zombies taking over the world. We live in a dream where change is a fairytale that is impossible to come true. We live in a world where drugs and being cool is better than creating a future and finishing school. We live in a world where scary things are normal. We live in a world just as cruel as our own hearts.
We live in a world where we complain about the world not knowing we ARE the world.