Bullying

life is full of twists and turns. and fate has it's tricky ways of throwing something at you that you never expected. make mistakes to learn from them, and never regret anything you do, because in the end, it makes you who you are! Me.... Some people pray, and i turn up the radio, not because i don't believe, I do. I just don't see point in praying. some people will see that and ridicule me, but i don't care. I am who i am. you can take my friends, my dignity, my self esteem, even my freedom.... but there is one thing you can never take from me..... my pride in who i am, and how much i believe in myself! because I am who i am, and you can never change that

carlya14 said...
I know what you mean. My motto is that I am who I am and I won't let anyone change that. :)

teen_helper1993 replied...
Oct. 16, 2011 at 9:22 am
ya. I had a lot of things happen to me this school year alone, and it's only almost 2 months in! I realized that I shouldn't let wat other people think about me get me down

teen_helper1993 said...

I am wrighting a book, fiction. I will be typing it up after a finish it. I think u might like it.

selenagfan said...
I just realized you were from Washington State, I used to live near Puyallup. I hope you can make new friends.