Bullying | Teen Ink

Bullying

By teen_helper1993 SILVER, Puyallup, Washington
teen_helper1993 SILVER, Puyallup, Washington

"The spoken/written word is the strongest art form there is" Matt Siau (me)

life is full of twists and turns. and fate has it's tricky ways of throwing something at you that you never expected. make mistakes to learn from them, and never regret anything you do, because in the end, it makes you who you are! Me.... Some people pray, and i turn up the radio, not because i don't believe, I do. I just don't see point in praying. some people will see that and ridicule me, but i don't care. I am who i am. you can take my friends, my dignity, my self esteem, even my freedom.... but there is one thing you can never take from me..... my pride in who i am, and how much i believe in myself! because I am who i am, and you can never change that

this is a piece of work that I made because I'm tired of all the pain in my life. I recently lost all my friends because i found out that they were talking smack about me behind my back. I can't really trust anyone anymore because of it. But these words are a true testament to how much it hurts, yet life must continue!

on Oct. 16 2011 at 9:22 am

ya. I had a lot of things happen to me this school year alone, and it's only almost 2 months in! I realized that I shouldn't let wat other people think about me get me down

gottagetout17 SILVER, Carlisle, Pennsylvania

"No matter what anybody tells you words and ideas can change the world" ~Dead Poets Society

I know what you mean. My motto is that I am who I am and I won't let anyone change that. :)

I am wrighting a book, fiction. I will be typing it up after a finish it. I think u might like it.

onedirectionlover GOLD, Hampton, Virginia, Virginia
I just realized you were from Washington State, I used to live near Puyallup. I hope you can make new friends.