Women's Rights

I have wondered why us girls, are treated so horribly. This has happened so many times and it's time to stop it NOW, not next week, not next year, or 3 years. NOW, it's getting really sad, to read in articles that so many females are treated like animals! It’s time to show the guys, what we as independent women can do! No more taking any of their crap, we should be in control of who we are and what we are as well! They can't tell us what to wear or what to do; it’s America we are free to do whatever the heck we want! I'm sorry to snap like this, but it's the truth and if you don't like it, fine by me; that's your opinion. Yes I might sound mean right now, but as I stated above its the truth. We need to show the world what is going on with men treating women like they're just a piece of trash. Well here's a news flash; WE ARE NOT TRASH! We deserve just as much respect as the average man does! If you do not agree, just do this for me please stand up for Women's Rights!

savetheplanetThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
YES! I totally agree, I'm so tired of guys thinking they're so much better than me.

AdeleFan replied...
Aug. 21, 2011 at 5:39 pm :
I know right! guys think that they are sooo much better than us. HAH!