WE ARE ALL THE SAME

Discrimination is everywhere around the world. People have been fighting, killing, and treating others in a way that they shouldn't do. The skin color of each other, shouldn't matter. Being black, white, green, blue or what ever, we all the same and created the same. Instead of fighting and hating each other, we should rather make peace and treat each other with respect. If two different people are supposed to cut them selves, the same red blood would come out of both humans. why cant there be peace ans not war. We should see other as our brothers and sisters keeper not hating each other because of our skin color. Discrimination is not good at all. With my own experience, kids in school say " Oh because I am black, because am this and that". If friends are just joking around that is a different story but sometimes it becomes a problem. Students then start to fight and it becomes a mess. Discriminating won't get you any where because it leads up to so many bad situations. God brought us humans to care and be each others keeper not hate each other. He didn't create us humans and tell us that whites here, black here. We all the same and we should also teach our children what is right. Be there for one another like brothers and sisters, not dislike them for who they are or what they look like. Don't judge me because of who i am and my actions. You don't need to agree with me if you think am not right. I'm just saying what is on my mind.