Restricted Freedom

I read some opinions on being gay, discrimination, social problems, and freedom. I think people can agree that being hated, picked on, or not being accepted, is not a positive experience. I want to warn you now that my point of view on this may be offensive to some people. We are not free and have limited rights. You don't have freedom of speech and can be punished for speaking your mind. Using the words gay, retarded, or b**** could result in hate crimes. A lot of people like this on the count that they don't like those words being used. Girls and guys get offended by those words every day. I however feel the opposite way. I believe that words should be used how ever and when ever a person chooses. I'm not saying I agree with the use of these words or if its right or wrong. I'm stating the fact that we shouldn't limit any body even if we don't agree. A quote that I apply to my life sums it up. "Be who you are and speak your opinions. Because the people who matter don't mind and the people who mind don't matter."

jahnvimalhotra said...
Nov. 9, 2011 at 9:58 am
i fully co- operate with you  and i agree with u well done

... actualy its" Be who you are and say what you feel. Because those who mind don'y matter and those who matter don't mind" 

Tayrodactyl said...
I agree. I love that quote as well :]

forsaken replied...
thank you for commenting. i wish my poetry would be accepted already so people can check them out.