All Races Need To Be Treated Equally

Being a student at a Catholic school, we are taught that everyone was made by the image of God. And that everyone should be treated equal. The past couple of year’s students have not respected others of a different race. My point of view is that I respect every one and treat them as I would like to be treated. My concern is that in 15-20 years that students will not respect other races and treats them unfairly. Even though black discrimination was abolished and African Americans were treated equal 40 years ago people still make jokes, and comments about African Americans.

Not just African Americans are being treated unfairly, Asian Americans, Indians, and Native Americans. I think that public authorities should visit schools and talk to kids about race discrimination and tell them that this is not right to discriminate young girls and boys because of their race. In further years boys and girls should be educated about discrimination and treat everyone equal. Overall I think that teachers, principles, and superintendents should strive to end race discrimination.

Seabosking05 said...
I completely agree