Homonormality

Dear world and all of those living in it, I have some breaking news. It may be hard for some of you to believe. I also expect many people to fight me on this subject and have prepared for what may come.

Homosexuals are normal people and deserve all of the rights that everyone else receives. It is infuriating to hear about how much their rights are being intruded upon. In the Declaration of Independence, Americans living in our supposedly free country arou take given unalienable rights. "That among these are life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness." When you take away the ability for people to marry somebody of the same gender, then you are taking away their right of happiness.

Many laws in America are based on the religion of Christianity. However, we seem to look past the fact that not everybody in America is Christian and that we have freedom of religion. Taking away something based on a religion is also a violation of rights.

Everybody knows that discrimination of others because of race or gender is wrong. However, when it comes to a topic such as sexual orientation, discrimination is very common. If this doesn't surprise you, then you should realize that something extremely wrong is happening in our nation.

And if religion becomes your proof that homosexuality is wrong and should be terminated, then you are forgetting many other things that the Bible says. John 3:16 clearly states that "God so loved the world..." God said he loved the world. Never did anything come up along the lines of "God loves the world. Minus the homosexuals."

The "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" policy is also a violation of American rights. If a person wants to fight for their country, they should at least be able to tell people their sexual orientation. It is extremely wrong to send homosexual soldiers to fight for people who, had they known that they were homosexual, would hate them.

Anyone who has ever felt love knows what a captivating emotion it is. A man that fell in love with a man has the same emotions and feelings as a man who fell in love with a woman.

Many people argue that God put one man and one woman on the Earth. While that is true, that man and woman had many children. More and more children came along. Perhaps the man and woman were only used for reproduction.

Discrimination in any form is wrong. You wouldn't terrorize or slander a person because of their race. So why should you do such brutal things because of somebody's sexual orientation?

billlover420This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 5, 2011 at 6:19 am:
love the articlealot i agree with it XD it good to see someone who knows that judgeing is wrong no matter form of it and that no matter what we shouldent have to have are rights taken away its not fair

AmberLorraine replied...
Jan. 5, 2011 at 7:30 pm :
Well, I aomment on ththe first cm truly glad that the first comment on this is positive.

billlover420This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jan. 5, 2011 at 10:13 pm :
l yess it is XD im a strong beliver in stuff like this ..