Our Homophobic Era

By , Mazon, IL
I'm sure everyone has read the article, One man, One woman. I would just like to point out that, that article has about 1,150 comments. Most are prejudice and hateful and cruel. What kind of world do we live in, that gays don't even have the right to be happy? Is it written in the constitution that EVERYONE has the right to the pursuit of happiness. That includes gays. Everyone needs to stop being so homophobic and get over themselves! I mean really, how many of us actually sit down and talk to someone who has lost a gay lover because of violence against gays? Huh? Have you ever thought how much pain they are in? How much suffering they go through for being different? YOU ARE ALL IGNORANT! I happen to know many people who are gay, and have been hurt by mobs, or guys who think being gay is wrong. If being gay is wrong, then so is being fat. And if being gay is so wrong, that they should be killed, then fat people should be killed for being fat. That is what you all are basically saying.

And if being fat and gay is wrong, then screw you all. Because I. Am both.

TwoFace17 said...
I agree. Everyone deserves to be treated equally.

DreamsAreBroken said...
Jan. 10, 2011 at 8:45 am
I'd been trying to find this for a while now. I agree with you on some parts of course, especially considering the One Man, One WOman article. IT's gotten completely out of hand, when things go from expresisng your opinion to compeltely barating people, its a little to much. Well writted and decent analogys :)

Weston H. said...
wow it must have been pretty bad!

Weston H. said...
Jan. 8, 2011 at 12:41 am
I've been looking all over for this article One man, One woman and can't find it anywhere. Where is it?

Amelia_K This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Jan. 8, 2011 at 2:37 am
Hopefully gone forever.

music-is-my-life replied...
Jan. 10, 2011 at 8:29 am

try doing a refined search. and type in one man, one woman in the title area.

and amelia_k, i completely agree with you.

j-featha said...
Jan. 6, 2011 at 9:47 am

"YOU ARE ALL IGNORANT!"

Amelia_K This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jan. 4, 2011 at 12:19 am
Nice article. "One man, One woman" will never fail to disgust me.