Stop Discrimination Of Gays/Bi’s | Teen Ink

Stop Discrimination Of Gays/Bi’s

December 6, 2010
By Delanafan4ever BRONZE, Columbus, Ohio
Delanafan4ever BRONZE, Columbus, Ohio
3 articles 0 photos 25 comments

Favorite Quote:
Never give in, Never back down


Everyday people are made fun of/put down/beat up because their different. It’s a cruel, hateful world. Can see why some want to escape it.

One of many reasons people are put down is because they are gay/bi. Some would call it unholy, gross, or devilish that two people of the same sex, date, get married, are in love, adopt.

I think it’s sweet when two people are in love and nothing should get in the way of that. While some parents would disown their kids if they were. Some would go as far as to kill someone just because they had a problem with who they were. This world is a sick, cruel place; everybody is created equal, yeah right!

Why? Why put them down? Why not people who can afford to lose a few confidence points? There’s nothing wrong with being gay/bi; they love, they hate, have feelings like everybody else.

All of those insults may make you feel tough but you’re just pathetic, having nothing better to do and in major need of getting a life, instead of causing pain to innocent people. Doesn’t that mean anything? Doesn’t anyone have any humanity left in them? While you try to rip them to shreds some kill themselves, are depressed all the time or even stop caring about anything. Sure not caring would be great but is the worst thing you could do. Others can mask their pain and just give a fake smile and say their fine, while their breaking inside. Same thing with emo kids with all the cuts all over their arms. How many cuts until they go too deep, reach a certain point and the blood just spills out killing them?

People just need to chill, stop with the insults, GET A LIFE. Even if you’re not okay with them just ignore them, I’m sure they could think of some things to say to you but some people actually have restrain. Leave them alone or help them, everybody deserves to be happy.

The author's comments:
Just being fed up by people who treat not just gay/bi's like their freaks but anybodys whos different. Anybody who dresses different, acts different, somebody whos mabey a little insane. The emo kid whos depressed all the time, ect.