Bullying,what it can cause. | Teen Ink

Bullying,what it can cause.

By Book_nerd1996 SILVER, Culpeper, Virginia
Book_nerd1996 SILVER, Culpeper, Virginia

People want to know why I do this, why I write such gross stuff. I like to tell them I have the heart of a small boy... and I keep it in a jar on my desk.- Stephen King

People are like a flower that you hold in your hands, they are all fragile and can easily be torn or blown away in the blink of an eye.Thats the same thing that happens with people who are bullied,one bully saying something rude to that person can change that persons life forever or could even end it. I know how it feels to have your life changed.I was called fat and ugly back when I was in fifth grade, and that is even now how I think about myself. Just because of what one person said it had caused me to think that way and that was about four years ago,but now when I get called fat or ugly I take it out in ways that no one should ever try or attempt to do, I would cut myself and thats what would ease my pain.But some peoples cases are even worse then my own.Some people committ suicide because they can't take it anymore or they let all their rage build up and possibly hurt or kill someone.There are cases like those,they are sad and hard to imagine.I think that the only reason bullys pick on people is because they are insecure about themselves and feel better when they take it out on those poor souls.Who would ever think that just one word could cause something so horrible thing to happen. Now a girl will never go to her prom, a guy wouldn't be able to play at his last football game, and there are parents that will never see their kids again.Those are just some of the things that could happen to people who are bullied.My tip to anyone who is being bullied, don't turn to the bad things like cutting or suicide, if you are getting bullied got to a counsler and if you are still upset when you get home write, draw, dance, do whatever makes you happy.You all have an important life to live and there are so many amazing things in the world for you to explore,never give up, and remember no matter how much you think your parents may hate you or whatever you think they will always love you know matter what.

Being bullied myself I know how some people may feel. I hope you guyz like it this is my first time writing about something like this. Also remember you are never alone.