Yeah, I Hope I Die Before I Get Old...

By , Cleveland, OH
Generation Y(ians?). We are a generation of s****y, family centric, attention cravers. Nice huh? A lot of people have been looking at our generation lately saying how we've been the worst so far, but didn't they say that about every generation? So it's either the older folks aren't pickin' up what we're puttin' down, or the society is gradually going downhill.
Personally, I think it's the first one. Just because we're young and grew up in the world of technology, does not mean we don't appreciate the simple things in life. Look at all wonderful photography and pieces on here.
Of course we're attention cravers, what human isn't. We live in a LOOK AT ME society. We always have. Everyone wants to be the best that they can. Everyone wants to be successful.
S***s? Really? Your grandmother in the sixties was running around topless at Woodstock.
Just talkin' 'bout my generation(:

On_It_Goes said...
Some people are unbelieveably ignorant. Parents, remember who raised us.

missTaco said...
people have everything done for them now

sanra said...
you're right, they (adults)  keep on talking how bad this generation is and all, while in all it's always been like that,  in a sense of new ways are wrong, don't adults always think so. i bet in the next generation, we will be going on and on about how bad they are. 

Psycho_Dreams said...
Sometimes Americs just needs a kick in the teeth to change their opinion. No-OUR opinion. its simply as it is, yet more complex than it seems. Our generation is not 2-D. It's multi-faceted, and irridescent.

Tobias said...
I agree