Don't Wonder Why. | Teen Ink

Don't Wonder Why.

By HalimaJ94 BRONZE, Chalmette, Louisiana
HalimaJ94 BRONZE, Chalmette, Louisiana

" Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere."
—Albert Einstein

For some life is not what you wish it was,for some life is boring and pointless, to me life is given for family,friends,smiles,and laughter. Sure, you may get into tons of fights,and sure you may cry like 5 times each week,but life is more than just these few things. Life has meaning, and it does have purpose, you just have to make something of your own.I don't mean beat up a kid at school, and I don't mean talk behind someones back to make a rude friend,I mean do something good for someone.You don't have to lend your friend Sally 60 bucks,but do something generous.Maybe someone in one of your classes is being made fun of, that doesn't mean bud in and yell at the one making the remarks, but go and get to know that person being made fun of.We all may not be happy at one time or another, but that makes us human.For instance,I am a Muslim girl, and I watch the news every now and then.I see what goes on overseas.I don't enjoy people saying how Arabs are bad people,some Arabs are good and yeah, there may be few or tons bad, but every race and religion has bad, and yes every race and religion has good, but we are all human, we are all the same.We all need to make peace and live life to it's fullest.Make one another laugh, make one another smile,and make one another be great-full for the life they are given.We all deserve a chance to be happy,so don't wait for something good to just happen, you need to make it happen.So all I am trying to say, is be happy for what you are,what you have,and don't wonder why you have a life,just live it.

This piece just talks about life and not wondering why you have one.