Gender Politics

There's a lot of fuss these days as to who the dominant gender is. Are the men superior with all they're muscular glory? Or is it the women of our society, mastering the art of being mothers, and everything else that might cross their paths? For me, the answer is neither. I'm a firm believer in the fact that everyone should be treated equally, regardless of their sex. Why can't we all just gather around a campfire and sing "Kumbaya" in unison, while patting each other on the back for a job well done? As much as people would like to disagree, completing the Battle of the Sexes wouldn't accomplish anything. There would only be more angst and fury on our lovely planet; not exactly your ideal path to world peace. As I see it, we just need to cool it and enjoy the ride of life, not caring about where a woman's role is in the house, or a man's for that matter.

MarinaOreo said...
We need more people in the world who think like you. I completely agree anyway..it's just so sad...

Bethani said...
I know how you feel. We had the same discussion in my english class too. we never got this conclusion however. I like it that though!