two women and two men

There is so much controversary on whether being gay is right or wrong. After reading a lot of these articles people are saying being gay is almost like a bad thing or that it's not what god wanted.

God, whether you beleive in him or not, was said to have walked amoungst us thousands and thousands of years ago so how do we know what he wanted?

I honestly don't see what's wrong with people of the same sex liking each other. It's not like it affects us, just because you don't beleive in it doesn't mean it's not right. We live in America, the constitution says its alright so get over yourselves. They have all the same rights as you do.

I know many bisexuals, gays, and lesbians are they're some of the chillest people i know. In fact, I've even had lesbians and bisexuals tell me they liked me and i dont feel akward at all it's just the same as if a guy told me they liked me...

There is no way you can stop gays, bisexuals, or lesbians; I have been to P- Town and have seen many gay couples and I think they're just as cute as seeing a man and girl together.

It is not a choice it is lifestyle and we all need to accept that fact. I don't see why we feel like we (cacausins) have the right to jugde any other race, sexuality, or difference in anyone. We even feel like we have the right to judge people with in our own race like come on! Look at yourselves in the mirror and ask yourselves "what makes me better then anyone else?" Would you compare yourself to a family member or a role model and say "wow im better then them?"

krazykathleen said...
Well I agree with you on the gay issue, but I feel it was wrong to say that only the caucasians are being racist and judging. There are African Americans and Hispanics who are racist as well as other races- it's not just and only whites. Remember racism goes both ways.

wildcat replied...
Jun. 1, 2010 at 7:03 am
ya i guess your right i never thought about it that way. sorry i guess you just hear more about causains that are racists and hurtful but i guess it can go the other way it is just more rare.

krazykathleen replied...
Yep! You're right, you do hear more about caucasians so I see where you're coming from. Anyways good job.

krazykathleen replied...
Yep you're right you do hear more about caucasians so I could see where you're coming from.  Anyways it's all good and great article!

crawfordkid This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Very nice wildcat! I'm glad to finally see work that is overflowing with prejudice.

wildcat replied...
why thank you crawfordkid im glad to see that someone sees some of the same veiws as me. I've read a couple of your pieces and they're really good keep writing!i currently have writers block so you may not see anything new for a while

crawfordkid This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
No problem!  Oh, and my first comment should say, "work that isn't overflowing with prejudice."  Haha, sorry 'bout that!