The heart wants what the heart wants.

There are so many things in this world that people want to control, things that people feel they should have a say in. However, someone's love life should not be one of those things that others can interfere in. Love is love and you can not choose who you love, that being said my opinion on others discriminating against same sex couples or multi-racial couples is that it is simply an act of ignorance. My words may sound a little harsh, but who are we to be angry at someone for their happiness? Who are we to say that loving someone is wrong? No one should be able to decide who someone loves, even if it goes against your beliefs it doesn't matter it is not your life, and it is not your heart that will suffer with so much heartache. Would you honestly allow someone to go through so much pain just because of your own selfish views, causing them to possibly lose someone that means the world to them? We all need to treat others how we ourselves would want to be treated, we need to let people be happy,and not judge. We were all given a life, and God loves us all equally, he wants us all to have happiness. Worry about your life, if you don't think certain relationships are appropriate then don't partake in them, problem solved. Basically, my view on discrimination when it comes to couples is that it is wrong, selfish and unintelligent. It should not happen because love is love and it knows no color or gender. The heart wants what the heart wants, no questions asked.