Private School? Public School?

Where I come from public schools and private schools just don't mix. It isn't just some innocent school rivalry it is full on madness. I never really use to notice it; I knew it was always there. We all did we all heard about the fights at the footy we all sore the bruise from our boys and thought "I would hate to see the other guy". But I reality we never did, that was until the day I fell in love with a private school boy.

Every now and again something happens to you that really open your eyes to the world. Imagine one day ringing your boyfriend to see what he is doing it have his mother answer the phone and call you "that girl" and "that s***". It doesn't make you feel to crash hot but to make it ever worse she only did it because you went to a public and school and were defiantly not good enough for her private school son.

I have seen the guy I love bashed by boy from my school because he was dating me. I have been spat on by private school girls for dating him. I lost the boy I loved because of people's ignorance pride and stupidly.

Next time you go to judge someone on the school they go to, how much money they pay for school fees or what kind of car they drive, have a good hard think about why? Why are you terrorizing this person? Who else it my effect? And in the long run will you be any further ahead?

iammyself said...
thats so true! i live near st james which is private and evryone at my school hates them, but there not so different from us.

Zoughii This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
It is people's ignnorence that cause such problems people need to grow up and get over the money thing. Many people at private schools are there on scholarships anyway and the same amount of money as you or I.