Words That Burn | Teen Ink

Words That Burn

By SLC96 GOLD, McGill, Nevada
SLC96 GOLD, McGill, Nevada

live life as if you won't see the future , laugh at yourself & your mistakes & love to the fullest.

Racism , Discrimation , Sexism. Words that have always burned on the edge of my tounge. Why do we hate other people just because of their skin color or their race? I have seen too many accounts of racism & it is horrible. Not voting for Obama because of his skin color? Hating a child because he dosen't belive what you belive?
Not letting a woman have a job because she is just that a woman?
I belive in peace and equal righths. IF we all just try to make the world a better place by showing a little love to each other how much better would we be off?

on Feb. 20 2010 at 7:18 pm
In_Love_Loved PLATINUM, Concord, New Hampshire

"I've lost my faith in so many things but I still believe in you." -Sanctus Real

Wow I admire and see you have courage to post this - you get right to the point. You would like my stuff on facebook what do I type in to add you?

SLC96 GOLD said...
on Feb. 14 2010 at 10:04 pm
SLC96 GOLD, McGill, Nevada

ha ha ha ! thanks !!!! we are so same but diffrent.....

on Feb. 14 2010 at 7:16 pm
WiggityWack SILVER, Blahhhh, Nebraska

Hope. Dream. Make it happen..>>

Wow...lol that is FREAKY but you have great point girl!! hahaha

SLC96 GOLD said...
on Feb. 13 2010 at 9:27 pm
SLC96 GOLD, McGill, Nevada

THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENT! ;)) i started a disscuion in history and i said almost the exact thing. FREAKY! ;))

on Feb. 6 2010 at 9:46 pm
WiggityWack SILVER, Blahhhh, Nebraska

Hope. Dream. Make it happen..>>

Love the poem I thought the same thing about Obama some didn't vote for him because of his skin color but blacks did the same to I guess because they wanted a change...But its okay if we all just keep God first. yeap