Telling me something I already knew

When I was a kid I remember being very round in the tummy and being called fat and puggy and obese. But as I got older I began to slim down, now I bet you the reader are asking "why is she telling me her life story?". I was in class when two girls began to argue,one of them was pencil thin and the other was well rather round-ish. At one point it this bickering the pencil thin girl says," I don't even like your fat ass!", to the round girls demise evryone around her was oooing and omg-ing,even her bestfriends, totally embarrising. But she didn't attack the pencilesque girl but the class cracked a smile when she said "I have been fat since I can remember, You telling me that is nothing new it just means that your slow at noticing things like this!". A message for you pencil thin girls Round is hot and pencilesque is not!

daughterofeve14 said...
Im not pencil thin, but Im not round either. I dont judge people over weight. Actually, I try not to judge at all. Its about the inside not the out. And it seems like in this story the round girl seemed to be the better person, but its not like that in all situations. There can be some pretty mean round girls too. Looks has nothing to do with the way you act. 

Rosly said...
i wrote it thought it was funny so idgaf 

swcricket98 said...
I don't think that you have any valid information to back up the fact that you think 'Round is hot and pencilesque is not!'. I, in fact, excercise frequently and have 'pencilesque' in my genes, but that does not mean that I am an awful person who criticizes people's weight.

vickilovesu0227 said...
May 18, 2010 at 5:03 pm:
I am naturally "roundish" and when people who are, as you call it, penilesque, look at me, I know that they are thinking that I should lose a few pounds, but to be completely honest, I often times think that they could stand to gain a few pounds. All of my friends are skinny, and so is my family, but you just learn to fit in. You don't have to pretend to be something that you aren't. question-authority... I think that all weights are great, and I also think that what Rosly was trying to say is n... (more »)

LaughsAlone said...
Well I don't think weight matters, the only thing that matters is being healthy, but that was really rude to people who are naturally skinny....

Alexis R. replied...
Sept. 26, 2012 at 8:31 am :
more power to yah!i totally agree

question-authority said...
I am proud to be pencilesque and I have never once called someone "round-ish" a derogatory name referring to their weight. Weight discrimination works both ways. If you don't like being called fat, why would you turn around and say that being skinny is not hot? Does that make your weight any better? Does that make all thin girls ugly? How ridiculous that you expect to be treated fairly when you say that last sentence. What about something like, all weights are great? What about so... (more »)

Mickie<3 said...
Dec. 24, 2009 at 11:39 am:
Very clever, but Wheat_Wheat, this story is an opinion category...

Wheat_Wheat said...
That seems very judemental of you. Not all thin girls are caddy! This seems sterotypical, and it just isn't right.

toxic.monkey replied...
Dec. 21, 2009 at 1:47 pm :
agreed.
but the retort was clever :)

swcricket98 replied...
Aug. 23, 2011 at 6:26 pm :
I agree with you, Wheat.