Vegatarians

James is a vegetarian. And he is the leader of the vegetarian movement and he has successfully converted America into a vegetarian country. Ten years later we are all gone because of the loss of oxygen and global warming has taken effect and has killed us all. Now how do you feel about vegetarianism? Vegetarians say that meat is murder and that we are killing what God created when they are killing what God has also created, plants. This is especially the wrong time to be a vegetarian when there are global warming issues today.

Vegetarians say that meat is murder when vegetarians are murderers themselves. They are killing plants too. Yeah les’s all the save the cows and chickens when we are all going to die when all of the plants in the world are gone and global warming takes effect or we die from loss of oxygen. How does that sound to you? At least we save the cows right. As long as we are saving the cows and other animals then I’m all for being a vegetarian. Since that is all that matters right, the animals, as long as they are safe then everything is ok. It’s not like God put animals on the earth for us to eat right. He wanted us to eat all the plants and save all animals.

If we do accept vegetarianism as a country the results would be catastrophic. Global warming would eventually take effect because of the loss of plants. And we will be killing our own oxygen supply and will die of loss of oxygen. I can see it now. The newspaper title in China “America’s number of livestock has increased exponentially.” The next day “America is wiped off the face of the earth due to loss of oxygen, but at least they saved an extinct animal for a little while.

Vegetarian’s hearts are in the right place. All they want to do is to make this a better world to live in. People need to eat meat. That is all there is to it though, your whole diet cannot be lettuce and carrots. Your body needs proteins and carbohydrates to function on a daily basis. And if all of America becomes vegetarian, you will see a dramatic decrease in lifespan in America. I am not saying that vegetables are unneeded for good health but it can’t be all you eat.

In conclusion, Vegetarians ‘s say that cow is meat is murder, even though they are killing the plants too. When they kill the plants that is just opening the door for global warming period. But ya’ll are helping the environment so it’s ok. Another characteristic about Vegetarians that they are correct in why they want to be vegetarians but they are wrong in how they go about themselves. Any time there is a Vegetarian at a school they always sit but they because people think that they’re weird and they go around acting like they are so perfect because they are vegetarians. Lastly

Ben Young said...
Nov. 19, 2009 at 10:36 am
This is great and Hanna C. does not know what she is talking about

Hanna C. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I think you need to research this a little bit more before you make a claim like this. Cutting down on meet is actually good for the environment. The world's livestock industry contributes more greenhouse gases to the atmosphere than all of its cars, trains, planes, and boats combined; cattle themselves create tons of methane and nitrous oxide, which are many times worse for the environment than the CO2 that plants use up; and actually, the livestock industry eats up a whole lot more plants... (more »)

Hanna C. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Yes, I realize that I wrote meet instead of meat. My mistake; I was tying too fast. Please don't use it as an excuse to write my argument off as stupid!

shinyhippo replied...
Nov. 19, 2009 at 10:35 am
I think that this essay is beautifully written and i strongly disagree Hanna C. The companies that make meat are not terrible for the environment and the vegegatable companies still have factorys that have the same processes

Thisisit replied...
Nov. 19, 2009 at 10:35 am
HANNAH! you are wrong! and you said "tying" its typing!

Hanna C. is retarded replied...
Nov. 19, 2009 at 10:38 am
hanna, u need to eat ur vegtables and learn tay tay kk? aight thanks bye

ballinboy32 replied...
Nov. 19, 2009 at 10:43 am
Hanna I know exactly what you mean by your comments. Our world does need to cute down on meat for the enviorment, but I do not think we should completely cut it out of our food eating. I am not a vegetarian,but I love them because they have beliefs just like we do, and you need to be respected, so you people on here with comments need to chill. you will get reported if not.

annmus replied...

I can appreiate someone sharing their opinion, but perhaps you should do your research before you post such blatant ideas.  I disgaree with a lot of what you said in your article, but I think everyone has already argued that your facts are incorrect.  

Anyway, I've been a vegetarian for four years now, and when i first wanted to stop eating meat, my parents forced me to research health benefits, as well as vitamin and mineral deficiencies assosciated with this diet, i had to ... (more »)