It's still active

No matter how much people act like it's not, discrimination is still alive. There is, unfortunately, the KKK. And, while other discrimination may not be as pronounced, it's still there. There's discrimination against skin color, gender, and even personality. I know, for example, that if some boys are better than sports at some girls, the boys will get to play. Sometimes it's about how well the person plays, but sometimes it's about them being boys. Or girls. It makes me mad that, just because someone's white, black, or any other color, boy, or girl, that doesn't give ANYONE the right to be rude to people. Everyone's equal, and it's upsetting that not everyone feels that way. I just wish that people could learn to respect each other more. We all need to work on it.

This article has 1 comment. Post your own!

AliMotamediThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 7, 2013 at 10:48 am:
I'm personally glad that you took the time to write this and put your personal opinion out there.