why am I white?

The title of my artical is what it is because sometimes I do not like being part of the caucasian race.why? because our race can be embarrising we are so quick to judge people and the way they act..But they don't even realize they are the same in many ways.. just because you have a different color someone discriminates agiast you,they do not have that right..their right is to be civililised..It is not wrong to be black, it is not wrong to be chiniese, or white, or yellow or even red you are you! and dont forget anyway you are, or any color you were made you are still a great you.

kassidy.14 said...
May 19, 2010 at 1:47 pm:

it's not just the white people who discriminate against people, and judge people of other races.

At the school i'm attending now, the black kids, not to sound racist, always make fun of white kids and they get away with it...but when one white kid says something rude or nasty about a black kid, they try to fight them...

It's not just between whites and blacks, its also mexicans, asains, etc.

America is just that type of place where people are rude and nasty and they don't... (more »)

edwardcullen4always said...
Feb. 20, 2010 at 7:13 pm:
I think I am really fortunate to be mixed (with black and white) and to never have experienced any discrimination. I have many different races of friends and they don’t judge me at all.

Joey E. said...
Feb. 20, 2010 at 12:54 pm:
I completely agree with Jesse4658. To say that one racial group and one alone is prejudiced is to turn your back on reason. EVERYONE is human, and EVERYONE is entitled to their opinions. To say that only one group, whether black, white, or purple with yellow polka dots, is racist, is complete ignorance. You have also become a self full-filling prophecy, because now YOU, as a "white" person, are stereotyping an entire race based on media propaganda. Congratulations.

dbzfan13 said...
Feb. 20, 2010 at 12:42 pm:
we are all human beings we were made from the same God and we should not accept a person by the way they look not even by their colour because we all are human beings so lets just try to get along......

Jesse4658 said...
Feb. 20, 2010 at 12:25 am:
I'm not racist, I'm white and have two spanish best friends. But I've seen people of color make fun of whites simply because they get away with it. You overlook the fact that whites are just the ones that get called for being racist because when other races do it nobody says anything. If a white makes a racst remark the world crumbles. But when people of color do it's perfectly acceptable. Don't be ashamed of being white just because other people make us out to be the on... (more »)

Wheat_Wheat said...
That seems very stereotypical of you; I mean yes in most cases it is how you say "whites" that are ignorant and imcompitant. But you can not blame us for the way we were raised, how they were brought up. I am not saying you have to be proud to be "white" but you shouldn't simply hate us because most were raised to think and belive the things they do. If you want this problem fixed you should go to the sourse. Do not simply blame them for your ignorance. I resepect what y... (more »)