Words Hurt

It says in the constitution that all men are created equal. So I don't know why people dont like people that arent their race. Don't judge before you meet. Its like judging a book by its cover. Judging people can hurt others in so many ways. And you have no i dea whats going on in their life, so be polite to everyone. It could get someone through their day.

Power of words said...
May 4, 2011 at 8:54 pm:

"The pen is mightier then the sword"

Words are an extremely powerful tool, they can be used to help and up lift someone or they can be used to destroy and discourage. Help people out and spread a few smiles.

^_^

Ezekiel said...
May 17, 2010 at 6:51 pm:

I agree with all of you. We humans suck and are just very cruel and nasty. Not all of us are that way, but the majority of the human population is and to tell u the truth, they don't care about others feelings/situations. They don't. They will laugh at u, call u names, and not to sound gross, but will pee on u because of the fact they don't like you and don't care anything about you. It hurts and really makes us as humans a piece of trash. We need to thank God for him not kicking us off this ... (more »)

tori-gurlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 12, 2010 at 1:48 pm:
we all dont seem to realize that we have an effect on someone no matter waht we do and what we say is no different from that.  i guess sooner or later we just all have to learn to be strong

humanity_vs._reason said...
Feb. 20, 2010 at 1:24 pm:
We are cruel to each other because deep down, we forget everyone is hurting just as much as we are.

dbzfan13 said...
Feb. 20, 2010 at 12:47 pm:
there is a saying sticks and stones can break my bones (which is true) but words can't harm me ( which is not true) cause if ur boyfriend or girlfriends says that they are leaving you u will feel it so that adds up to that you are hurt