Judgement

I sometimes wonder if people have any thing better to do than judge people wrongly.It seam's not when my aunt and and uncle adopted me I knew I would be going into a family that has gone to private schools there whole life ,iv always gone to public so it was kinda hard. I knew some one was going to judge me because I am different than them and I have made mistakes that they have not ever made. But I learned that every one sins and makes mistakes so they have no reason to judge me and I think that maybe they should get to know the person first before judging.

monsterman0304 said...
May 1 at 9:01 am
i know how you feel and this is a great essay. loved it man. keep it up

Pris01 said...
Feb. 10 at 10:42 am
I adore your comment . I often wonder why and what hasit been that has triggered our minds to judge people , the mention of our parents judging someone is prbably what started it. I believe children should be tought how to think rather than what to think . In the world that we live in , judgements and people making judgements are present everywhere and ignoring these poepl and their judgements is the hardest thing to do . Saying that Judging people in human nature , I belive , is a very  ri... (more »)

AliMotamedi said...
May 14, 2013 at 8:27 am
being judmental is part of human nature and to be honest sometimes it is useful, but spreading your ideas about another person and causing conflict based on your baised thoughts is wrong. very wrong.

cookiegirl said...
Sept. 6, 2011 at 8:22 am
I think it's part of human nature to be judgemental, we shouldn't be, but that is how life works. I think it's important to rise from their judgemental ways, and believe in yourself:).

Firefighter16 said...
Apr. 5, 2011 at 10:03 am
I think that the problem is is that we were born and all raised into our world with a part of our brain to be set to judge people. I'll admit, I've been very judgmental towards people until a couple of years ago. I dont remember how I became like that but it happened. but since I have gone back to church, I'm trying to kick the habit. To me, its like a drug that was instilled in us at a young age. our parents might have said something or judged a person and in our minds, we thought that it was o... (more »)

faithhooks said...
when people judge you its manily because they have something going on in there life and they say things that will make you seem low like them. so all you have to do is stay strong and dont let what people think of you hurt are take over your mind!!!!!!!!!!

Nickey_Little15 said...
Oct. 11, 2010 at 9:22 am
I understand how u felt with me its kinda the same problem. you are so right many people judge without knowing anything.

A_Dreamer said...
Yeah, people in America are judgemental. You just have to find the ones that accept you for who you are.

Edmond_Antonio_Costa said...
America is particularly judgmental but the entire world is as well. People are judged frequently based on looks, ethnicity, sex etc.... Why does any of this matter? It doesn't.

Sara.M.G.D replied...

Thank You very much for your comment on my article Judgement, I appreciate it. 

Sara.M.G.D

Taylor<3 said...
I believe that America is very judgemental. But you stay strong and true to your self, because those people may judge you on the outside of how you appeal to them. However, they do not know anything about with the real you.

Sara.M.G.D replied...

Thank you Taylor-3 I appreciate it a lot.

Sara.M.G.D

razzi replied...
i agree people will always judge you just have to ignore their negitive comments and keep believing in yourself