LGBTQ+ | Teen Ink

LGBTQ+

By I_AM_A_POTATO_OOF BRONZE, Sumter, South Carolina
I_AM_A_POTATO_OOF BRONZE, Sumter, South Carolina
1 article 0 photos 1 comment

¨The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams¨.

Love is love, no matter what form it comes in

men and women love each other
Women and women can love each other
Men and men can love each other
A man/woman can realize that they are meant to be a man/woman
Men and women can love both genders equally
People can love people regardless of gender and based on who they are as a person
People can be attracted to someone based on a strong emotional attatchment
People can have romantic relationships without sex at all.

Heterosexuals realize your privilege; that you aren't shamed for who you love. Your relationships have been accepted for YEARS. You've never been made to feel guilty for loving your husband, wife, boyfriend or girlfriend.
Your relationships aren't "Correct" or "Normal" your simply attracted to the opposite gender. You not some special snowflake. (FWI I don't mean all straight people, I mean the homophobes)

Homosexual men are not pets, they don't always like fashion, they aren't always overly camp. Them not being into women does not make them a waste. They are human, stop fawning over them. Instead of hounding them, simply find a straight guy who is sweet, kind and good hearted. they do exist.

Lesbians are not confused, we weren't hurt by a guy at any point in our lives. We've rejected enough men to know. We aren't teases, we won't change our minds and no we aren't interested in you.
We don't always look butch, but we do share one common trait. We appreciate the female form as much as you.

Bisexuals are not confused. They aren't always up for threesomes, they don't always prefer one gender over the other. Them being in a same sex or opposite sex relationship does not automatically make them straight or gay. They just happen to be with a man/woman.
Same thing implies to when they are married.

Pansexuals are not bi. They don't care about gender, sexuality, orientation, how you look etc. They care more about you as a person, they fell in love with you for who you are. They love all genders and all sexuality. Pretty much they love everyone. Stop calling them bi.

Demisexuals are not picky. They fall in love based on strong emotional attachment. They like to understand you and fall in love upon having established a relationship with you.

Asexuals aren't freaks. They aren't wrong or broken. In fact I'm sure they are aiding in the overpopulation of the earth. Not everyone wants to have sex. It doesn't mean they're wrong or strange. Just accept them.

Why are people so judged for loving someone?
Why are people judged for being different?
Why are people judged, bullied, ostracized, arrested, beaten, threatened or harassed for loving someone of the same gender?
Why do you feel the need to be creepy about it?
Why ask so many personal questions?
Why assume you understand based on one brief bi curious experiment?
Not everyone wants to have kids.
Stop staring so much or making a scene out of a couple because they are different from you
stop basing people's sexual orientation on stereotypes (They're bullshit anyway)
Stop projecting your fantasies onto someone else's sexuality. Its creepy and offputting
Stop trying to convert someone into what you want them to be. They already know who they are.
Stop telling people who they should be. they know who they are

Same love, same rights
Gay and proud
Rainbow earth

My freind Raina wrote this and i think that it is really buttyfull.