Dear Mr. President | Teen Ink

Dear Mr. President

By game1010 GOLD, Lakeland, Florida
game1010 GOLD, Lakeland, Florida

Dear Mr. President,

You have done the "covfefes of covfefes" let's get down to the dirt. There was one goal that North Korea had in mind: capture the United States in the global game of chess. Now, what perfect timing of everything. The state news from North Korea clearly said those words for a reason. It was to incite the "bad side" of America. By doing this it will cause ripples in our deepest ties. So, how must you respond? In every game of chess there are multiple people that support the king. We should alienate them from their deepest allies. Also, there should be a reinstatement of the summit. If not, we will be considered weak and our allies will flee to others. Today is not a day of "covfefe" Mr. President, it is a day of diplomacy. If we were to take our principles, diplomacy was the key to the problem not bickering. Today is the day to draw a line, not redefine America but to reedem it. So, drop your childish acts and get working. Here is the true test of a nation: stability in times of chaos. So Mr. President, you've been used. Your choice: define America or let its foundations define you? Let's get working America.

Sincerely,

Carlos G.

Action taken: horrendous
Action needed: diplomacy