Why You Should Vote for Trump in 2020

How many of your parents have talked about their retirement account? How about their stocks, investments, or even their own person business?

These investments are hard to keep track of and running a small business is even harder.

I want to grow up to a country that is high-tech and free of barriers that hold busineeses back such as taxes and excessive regulations.

Donald J Trump was voted into the office of President of the United States of America to keep America and great again.

Now ask your parents about their retirement portfolio or their investments and talk about the new president. Even if your family leans to the left they will agree that their net worth almost doubled after the new administration took office.

Even if Trump hasn't had a major legislative victory would you consider a safer retirement a smaller victory for your family. Would you want a bureaucratic and regulation lover that weighs down Wall Street?

If this is the case then why does the media hate Trump? Trump ignores the media and he reahces out by Twitter. While Obama smiled for the press and took them on retreats with him, Trump doesn't care. He has his own agenda and the press gets in the way.

They don't leave him alone!

If you want our country to stay up top and have lower taxes and more income for your family why don't you vote for Donald Trump in 2020 and meanwhile vote for common sense conservatives to stay in Congress? 

Amelia111This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Dec. 24 at 12:32 pm
He has called himself "a traditionalist" when it comes to LGBT rights, and Mike Pence is extremely homophobic.

Dec. 24 at 12:20 pm
He doesn't believe in climate change. How can someone not believe in science?

22rbhattacharyyaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Dec. 24 at 8:29 pm
Please read my other article: teenink.com/hot_topics/environment/article/976336/Global-Warming-/

Amelia111This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
yesterday at 3:30 pm
I read it, you have some good ideas about preventing about global warming, but what does that have to do with Trump not believing in it?

today at 12:04 pm
trump believes the same, if you look at his statements about global warming all he means is to further our energy economy, we understands the consequences of this but balances it with common sense