The Effects of Global Warming | Teen Ink

The Effects of Global Warming

Global warming is one of the biggest global issues, and has one of the biggest impacts on our future. And one of the main reasons of global warming is the human population. When humans started to make factories, they need to cut down trees and other plant life which provides the oxygen humans need to breathe properly. once these factories were working and being used, they started giving off a lot of carbon dioxide and the greenhouse effect caused these gases to heat up the Earth from up in the troposphere. Some of the impacts from global warming is hot summers, melting ice caps which results in a rise in sea level, and it harms our animals and plants. Because of to much CO2, the ozone layer is decreasing which results in lots of UV rays coming in onto the Earth and causing skin cancer and other UV radiation diseases. But by recycling, planting trees, reducing waste and using other smart ideas, global warming can be fixed.

Global warming is a huge global issue that rally needs to be addressed and fixed.