Creativity! | Teen Ink

Creativity!

By Ruba09 SILVER, Jerusalem , Other
Ruba09 SILVER, Jerusalem , Other

"Destruction is a form of creation"

I wonder what will happen to the world after 100 years from now, will peace prevails? or will people stop caring about political  affairs? Will there be any poor still waiting for your sympathy? Or a child crying because of your apathy? Will technology stop captivates us in illusion world? or rather live in confusion?  How many more great men and women have to die after leading lives of advocacy for peace for us to get the point? Or how many bombs does it take to make peace? isn't it easier to shoot flowers not guns?! Because flowers prospers but guns don't.
"I do not know with what weapons World War 3 will be fought, but World War 4 will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein

Maybe we cannot prevent the bombs from exploding, maybe we don't have nuclear power, but we can solve disagreements with words and knowledge. Not with weapons and murder. We need a youth that is aware of intellectual affair, to make a wiser decisions.

It would not just be education in books alone. We also need to be educated in other cultures. This would lead to a greater understanding of one another, as well as independent thinkers who tend to try to make sense of the world and draw their own conclusions instead of blindly following the beliefs of others. Independent thinkers may be less likely to join militant groups or be followers, and may instead be leaders towards positive change and action. According to a University of Maryland School of Public Policy survey, uneducated women are more likely to support militancy and terrorism, and educated women are less likely than their educated male peers to support this way of life. And if a woman doesn’t support it, perhaps she can talk to her husband about not supporting it, and then her kids, other family members, and other members of her community.

But now we need a mediator to be able to express ideas, it could be: writing, drawing, singing, gives speeches, etc... to deliver a message, you need to be knowledgeable and intelligent, to be able to express what's on your mind, in other words use your creativity!!! That’s how creativity is important.