Obama

In view of the upcoming presidential election, there are some important facts that need to be known about Barack Obama. In previous months, people have been spreading rumors with little truth behind them, most of which have been fueled by the media. However, there are some important facts that have been substantiated which need to be brought to light regarding Senator Obama.

Troops fighting, dying, or being gravely injured deserve respect. It is essential that someone who wants to be president should show respect to the troops more than anyone. However, Obama scheduled a trip to Rammstein, Germany to visit the troops, but he did not show up. In his later comments, he said the secret service would not let him attend. On the other hand, Mccain made the same trip and had no trouble attending.

Next, a President should have a patriotic view of the pledge of allegiance and all the men who died for it. The least a presidential candidate could do is respect the flag by putting his hand over his chest with meaning and reflecting on it, which Obama refuses to do.

For twelve years, Barack had relations with the controversial reverend Jeremiah Wright, who in almost all of his sermons preaches hate and an end to America. When Barack responded to questions, he said, "Had I heard those statements in the church, I would have told Reverend Wright that I profoundly disagree with them." Therefore, he denies what Wright preaches, even though footage of his sermons can be found anywhere on the internet.

Another questionable character Obama has associated with is former terrorist William Ayers. William was a member of the “Weather Underground”, a terrorist group who bombed the pentagon and the
Capitol during the early 70’s. Once again, Obama denies any close relationship with him.

That is just a small number of facts about Senator Obama. Although there are numerous other
Unreliable accusations pertaining to Senator Obama, there are equal numbers of facts that can be said about McCain as well. It’s up to the public to draw their own conclusions.

JacobMeeks said...
I believe that you should for the future post the credible sources from which you got this information.

JacobMeeks replied...
I meant "credible".

Sunshineyday said...
Oct. 11, 2009 at 7:59 am
your article is not factual. these are all rumors and you are proving that any statement can be twisted and rearranged to question someones motives and make it seem like something it's not. It's okay if you don't like Obama , but write true things, it is more convincing

mariasalami This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Apr. 4, 2009 at 2:23 am
what does 'associate' mean?
just being in the same room and exchanging formalities?

if you listen to reverend wright's OTHER videos (the ones that were not exploited by Fox to get higher ratings) you can see that what he says is true

america was founded on people, racist and supremalist, taking over the land of the natives, and then transporting innocent people across the atlantic and forcing them to work for them, like animals or machines
more »)

Jenna B. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I appreciate your view and agree.