A Think Piece of the Ages

1. Trump has changed not only the political landscape, but also the way my generation (about 2000-2010, give or take three years) will look at our system for their entire lives.

2. Trump is fake news, and i mean... real? "real"? real? Ah, well. Pick your poison. Basically, he valididates fake news, though I doubt he realizes it.

Going into the think piece part, Trump is the second president I really remember, first being, sure, Obama, but that isn't really what i'm talking about. I have SOME faith in democratic systems. I'm talking more about those born in 2005-2020, who DON'T already have faith in the umbrella of democratic systems. Think about this. You've lived your whole life in a near apocolypse. See Colbert's comments on the inaguration. You know one real thing about the man who caused this, he lives in russia. I mean he was elected, and his name is Donald Drumpf. An electoral system seems really bad now, especially without public school to tell us what it really means, and how great it is, huh?

On point two, come to think of it... just watch birdmans latest upload, I think.