Midnight | Teen Ink

Midnight

By SierraB BRONZE, Clarkston, Michigan
SierraB BRONZE, Clarkston, Michigan

Thinking, It's something we as humans are blessed with. Although, does thinking hold us back? During the night I do most of my thinking, I think about the world, I think about stress, I think about my life. Some nights I think so much I keep myself up. Are we destroying our world? Our we damaging it to the point we don't know what is beautiful? This parking lot, Your favorite mall, could it have been a beautiful forest with animals and living things. Did mankind ruin this? Let us take it back to native Americans. They would work together as a team, fighting for survival. If they managed to catch game, they would use every part of the animal. Then have a ceremony to thank the animal for their sacrifice. What are we now? Native Americans we're thankful, kind, free, wild. What is humanity now? I'm conflicted if cities are truly beautiful or If they are secretly awful. What about the pollution we are causing? We create more stores and business for money. That's all humans care about is money and status. Are we considering what those factories are doing, ruining the air we are breathing. Intoxicating the air we breath. Do we care? Not entirely. Just greed over need. I hope that one day humanity can get themselves together. See whats out there instead of sucked into gadgets. Get out there, see the world. And value what you see, learn and appreciate the world around you.