Texting While Driving | Teen Ink

Texting While Driving

FOR PREVENTING THE ESCALATION AND TERM PERPETUATION OF TEXTING AND DRIVING

It is melancholy object to: Texting and driving will cause more and more car crashes and deaths if there isn't an end to it.

I think it is agreed by all parties that the life-threatening occurrence: Texting and driving is now one of the lead causing deaths or serious injuries in America. If this issue is not stopped it will take a fatal toll over the world. We can not just let this happen, we must act now to find a reliable end to this serious issue not only America, but the rest of the world is facing too.

But my intention is far from being confined to provide only for the betterment of: My solution would not only help us americans out and other countries, and it would save people's lives from the horrific events that happen during a car crash due to texting and driving.

As to my own part, I have studied the proposals of other projectors, and concluded that they are not nearly as efficient as they claim to be: Many ridiculous solutions have been used and they still have little or no effect to our society today. A solution to put your phone in the glovebox only works for some people. Some people this doesn't work for because they are still tempted to look in the glove box and check their phone. This can even cause more danger because on top of the texting and driving part, they are even more distracted when reaching over and grabbing their phone. This has not made much difference in the number of crashes seen around the world, so this is surly a bad solution.

I will now present my own idea, which I hope will not be subject to any disagreement. My idea would be extraordinary! Think about this...a humongous dish on EVERY car made around the world. This dish would make all phones turn off when vehicle is moving at any time. Every car must have this in order to drive. Yes they have cell control nowadays, but this would be different. This would be something every car would have, not just the ones people want to be on. This solution would lower all crashes involving texting and driving instantly. If all cars have it on, we wouldn't be worried about as many crashes.

I humbly offer it to public consideration that humankind as a cohesive and cooperate unit, should: My sartorial solution will start off with making a law stating that every car must have one of these driving dishes on the top of their car (clearly noticeable). Hyperbole because we all know this is almost impossible for this new solution to happen successfully.

In this scenario: Step one will be hard to adjust for the public. Once citizens get adjusted their will be no worries. Every person that already has a car will be given a free dish for their car. This way no one has a definite excuse as to why they can't get one.

Of course: After every citizen has gotten a dish added to their car, they can now drive. Without this dish, they have no way of driving because the law now clearly states that every car must contain a dish on top of it. This is exaggeration because they are exaggerating saying how no one would be able to drive, when in reality, their cars won't have a problem working.

These drastic and sudden changes: This new idea may be a huge shocker for our world. Knowing that they can't drive without one of these dishes can be very inconvenient for many individuals. Aside from the inconvenience, this can be a huge life saving event. When people can't use their phone in the car, it will lowermost accidents very fast. A little bit of irony is used. Some people may say they will follow this law, but in the end most people will disobey it and the ending will be different than expected.

I can think of no valid objection that may be introduced to antagonize this proposal. People may reach out and respond very negatively to this new idea. They won't like it and they will want to get rid of it. After most of the accidents decrease because of my solution, people will think twice and they will stop their nonsense.

Again, no one should dare to suggest these notions to me until they have a small spark of hope that these actions may be implemented.

It is not that I do not respect the input of others on the subject of solutions to this topic, but simply that: I have researched this topic a little too may times. I have heard, seen and read about the horrific effects caused by texting and driving. I'm afraid now that we must put an end to this nonsense. We must make a law that individuals will all be subject to follow no matter what. With these new dishes attached to the car, individuals will no longer have a option to go on their phones. This is the only solution that will be trustworthy and reliable in the long run. This is a great solution to the many lives lost in terrible car accidents across the world. 

Texting and driving is one of the terrible causes of accisents nowadays. This article is all about that.